WHAT THIS WARRANTY COVERS
Forest Bright warranty, subject to the conditions and restrictions contained below, that each door, component part, or insulated glass unit manufactured and sold by Forest Bright shall be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of manufacture. This warranty extends to the original purchaser. The term "original purchaser" as used in this warranty means the contractor/distributor/exporter/dealer/purchaser and the initial owner of the structure into which the product is installed. This warranty is not assignable or transferrable. The original purchaser is responsible to assure that the initial owner of the structure into which the product is installed receives a copy of this warranty. The failure to provide the owner with this warranty will not subject Forest Bright to any express or implied warranties, liabilities or remedies in excess of those provided herein. This warranty is not applicable to product ultimately used in China.
Should any such product be proven defective during the warranty period, the buyer's remedies will be limited to the following at Forest Bright's option: (1) repair of the defective product or component part (2) replacement of the defective product or component part or (3) reimbursement of the purchase price. These remedies are the only remedies available for breach of warranty or any other legal theory. In no event shall Forest Bright be responsible for installation, repainting, refinishing, or similar activities connected with the replacement of product or component parts. Execution of service and costs incurred for shipping, handling, transferring, insuring, transporting, and installing are the responsibility of the distributor, exporter, or dealer.
HOW TO GET ASSISTANCE
To initiate a claim under this warranty, contact our sales consultant with a formal email. Please a) identify the product that is involved, the date of purchase, and the original buying document from Forest Bright; b) describe completely what the claimed defect is (photographs or sketches are helpful); and c) give a phone number where you can be reached.
WHAT THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
The remedies mentioned herein are valid only when products covered by this warranty are properly installed, finished, and maintained. Forest Bright will not be liable for:
• Product which has been damaged by an independent shipping contractor
• Accident, mishandling, or improper use
• Negligent operation
• Improper installation or maintenance
• Fire, flood, earthquake, storm, acts of nature, or any other cause beyond the control of Forest Bright
• Any products, components or parts not manufactured by Forest Bright
• Defects caused by failure to provide a suitable installation environment for the product
• Use of the product for purposes other than those for which it was designed
• Unauthorized attachments or modifications
• Any other abuse or misuse by the independent shipping contractor, original purchaser, or subsequent user